Changing the DNS settings on your PC can be done in a few short steps.
1) Search for Control Panel in the Windows search bar and open it.
Open "Network and Sharing Center".
2) Click on "Change adapter settings".
3) Find your current network adapter in the list. Right-click on it and select "Properties".
4) In the new window, find and select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Click "Properties".
5) In the new dialog, make sure that "Use the following DNS server addresses" is selected. Enter 220.127.116.11 in the "Preferred DNS server" field and click OK.
6) If adding 18.104.22.168 in the "Preferred DNS server" field still doesn't work. Try adding 22.214.171.124 in the "Alternate DNS server" field and click OK.
And you're done!